Jessica Simpson Took Pregnancy Test In Secret

Jessica Simpson Took Pregnancy Test In Secret - Jessica Simpson has revealed how she took her pregnancy test in secret, before surprising fiance Eric Johnson with the 'positive' reading. The 31-year-old is expecting her first child with the former Nfl star, and describes how she snuck off to the toilet to do the test without telling him.

Speaking to Access Hollywood, the singer turned fashion mogul said, "'I did the pregnancy test. I was feeling a little off", adding, "[I first told] Eric, of course. He was in the house. He didn't know that I was taking a pregnancy test, so I kind of shocked him". The couple, who decided to push back their wedding in order to try for a child, "both cried" after Jessica revealed the test's outcome, saying, "I came in shaking like, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! This is happening.We were in shock and kind of just sat there and stared at each other". 

The singer, whose fashion empire has reportedly turned over $1 billion, already has plans for more children. She told People magazine she and Eric were looking to raise a "rock star family", saying, "Pregnancy was meant for me - it really was. I can't wait to have more kids. I love being pregnant.I have such an incredible connection with myself and with my body that I've never had before".

The singer finally revealed she was expecting on the night of Halloween, despite months of speculation and photographs showing Jessica with a baby-bump. Dressed as a mummified ghoul, the singer told Twitter followers, "It's true, I am going to be a mummy".

via: CM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive