Adriana Lima Diet Tricks

Adriana Lima Diet Tricks - Victoria Secret Angel Adriana Lima always looks incredibly when she slithers down the runway, but she does some pretty drastic things to get that incredible body. The Brazilian stunner revealed that she's been doing two-a-day workouts since August, along with a diet of non-solid foods.

Then, she gets even more drastic the week before the show.

"No liquids at all so you dry out, sometimes you can lose up to eight pounds just from that," the new mom told the Sydney Morning Herald, adding that her workouts are super intense. "It's not really the amount of time you spend working out, it's the intensity: I jump rope, I do boxing, I lift weights, but I get bored doing that. If I am not moving I get bored very easily."

Yikes! Sadly, she's not the first - or the last - celebrity to use a drastic routine to drop the lbs.

via: yahoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive