Tamar Braxton of 'Braxton Family Values' talks plastic surgery, career goals

Tamar Braxton of 'Braxton Family Values' talks plastic surgery, career goals - Tamar Braxton is setting the record straight regarding her plastic surgery and career goals. The 34-year-old appears with R&ambp;B singer Toni Braxton and her other sisters on the WETv reality show "Braxton Family Values" and is currently working on her own music.

"I would like to say I did not have series of work done," she told BET.com. "I just had my nose done. These are my lips. Everybody forgets we have full lips - I'm a Black girl, sorry. It's not my fault that I'm light-skinned and, no, I don't bleach [my skin]. But don't get it twisted; I would if I wanted to."

She also added: "I do wear weaves and I do wear wigs."

"Braxton Family" values returned for a second season on Thursday, November 10 and showed Tamar Braxton engaging in an angry confrontation with her mother, Evelyn. The show debuted earlier this year and showcases the lives of the two, Toni Braxton, 45, and sisters Towanda, Trina and Traci.

Tamar Braxton is the youngest of the Braxton sisters, who once sang in the R& group The Braxtons before Toni Braxton began her solo career in the early 1990s. She is known for commercial hits such as "You're Makin' Me High" and "Unbreak My Heart."

Tamar Braxton is currently working on a own solo album. Upcoming episodes of "Braxton Family Values" will show her picking out a music producer and trying to manage her the acting career of her husband, Vince, who is recovering after suffering a pulmonary embolism. She also takes on the task of working as a radio DJ.

She told BET.com she wants to take her career "to the next level," adding: "I waited my whole entire life to have a career and to be noticed and accepted as Tamar. I had no idea that this show would be platform for me to launch my singing career, I promise. This show is definitely about our family and the women in my family and how we live our lives and how it parallels all our viewer's lives."




via: OTRC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive