Nia Long Gives Birth to Son Kez Sunday Udoka

Nia Long Gives Birth to Son Kez Sunday Udoka - It's another boy for Nia Long!. The 41-year-old actress gave birth to son Kez Sunday Udoka on Sunday, her rep confirms to the Associated Press. Kez is the first child for the Soul Food actress and Ime Udoka. Long also has a 10-year-old son, Massai, from a previous relationship.

Her spokeswoman said that "both mother and child are healthy and happy to be home."

In June, Long revealed that her second pregnancy was completely unplanned. "I was supposed to go to Ghana to do a film and that's when I found out I was pregnant," she told reporters at the BET Awards. "I had a doctor's appointment to get the yellow fever shot and they were like, 'Miss Long, we can't give you a shot.'"

Once doctors informed Long that she was expecting, "I almost fainted. It was the best moment and the sweetest surprise ever."

via: um

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive