Lady Gaga sweeps MTV Awards in Belfast

Lady Gaga sweeps MTV Awards in Belfast - The outrageously dressed 25-year-old New Yorker won best female, best song and video for her hit single "Born This Way" as well as the biggest fans award.

"I knew that this song was very special when I wrote it and I just didn't know when I first started out ... how special you would all be to me," a tearful Gaga told a packed, boisterous Odyssey Arena as she accepted the best song award.

"This is the single most important song that I've ever written and the single most important album. I love you little monsters to the end!" she added, using the term she employs to describe her fans.
Last year Gaga picked up prizes for best female artist, best pop act and best song for "Bad Romance." This year she led the way with six nominations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive