Jessica Simpson's 'Crazy Person' Pregnancy Craving

Jessica Simpson's 'Crazy Person' Pregnancy Craving - Like many pregnant women, Jessica Simpson has unusual food cravings. Since she began carrying fiancĂ© Eric Johnson's baby, the Fashion Star mentor, 31 – who says she no longer likes pizza because it now "tastes sour" – has become obsessed with a particular fruit. But she insists the tasty melon of choice be prepared a certain way.

"I crave cantaloupe like a crazy person," Simpson told PEOPLE on Tuesday while promoting a skincare line. "But I put salt all over it, so I don't know if it's that healthy. I crave anything salty and sweet. That mixture to me is so good. I can eat a whole cantaloupe in one morning."

Simpson is teaming up with celebrity aesthetician Nerida Joy on BeautyMint, an affordable personalized skincare system.

"When you answer all the questions in the quiz that is provided, you really get to know about your skin," Simpson explains of the line. "The quiz really acts as a professional that helps you and guides you through your skincare regimen."

via: people

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive