Chelsea Handler, Andre Balazs Split!

Chelsea Handler, Andre Balazs Split! - Will Chelsea Handler return to vodka and one-night stands? The 36-year-old E! comedienne and her hotelier beau Andre Balazs have called it quits after less than a year of dating, her rep confirms to Us Weekly.

In May, Handler told Piers Morgan Tonight about her relationship. "I'm seeing someone now, but, I have spent so much time exposing my personal life to everybody that I finally am in a situation where I feel like it's disrespectful to another person," she said of Balazs, who once dated Uma Thurman.

"I've learned to respect somebody else's privacy," Handler, whose exes include rapper 50 Cent, Animal Planet star Dave Salmoni and Comcast CEO Ted Harbert, explained. "It's not about me, because obviously I would like to make fun of him as much as possible, but he has kids, so I have to be nice."

When asked whether she was in love, she replied: "I have very strong feelings."

via: um

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive